Or you can save It blank in case of nothing want to display.
At Culinary Institute of Los Angeles, we believe cooking is about having Fun and eating Healty;
It’s about the techniques and the choosing the correct and best ingredients. Come experience our French cooking style.
For any questions call at (323) 939-6213
What to expect:
- Our Cooking class will be a hands-on experience with a trained Chef Instructor. Therefore we recommend to dress comfortable.
Wear pants and T shirt, tennis Shoes
Class prices vary based on technique and the menu.
Classes will depend on the food item made that day and how many recipes will work on that day .
- We have Classes open to different skill level
- a) Beginning 10 Year Old (8 to 11) 15 years (14 – and up)
- Classes are held in “Culinary Institute of Los Angeles “’ The art of
- Customers will receive a special discount of 10% off small wares and 5% off food purchases.
- Recipes will be provided and a generous tasting of each dish will be enjoyed.
Return Policy and Cancelation Policy…
- Culinary Institute of Los Angeles will offer a full refund to original tender a week prior to event.
- Less than 48 hours will be refunded as store credit minus a 20% cancelation fee. Store credits may be used a future cooking class.